Sunday, August 12, 2012

OnPointCelebz Interview with Lissen


I interviewed the group listen while on my vacation in Atlanta. I first heard the group when I went to a spoken word spot. When they got of stage and started to sing the girl were going wild. I can see why because their vocals were OnPoint! They were so into their performance they didnt want to get off the stage. The actions of true artist...Love it! After they got of stage they started selling their mixtape, "Beta Bring Your Towel". My Uncle; who was with me, baught their CD withoit hesitation thenn handed it to me. I hadn't asked for the CD but I was curious to hear their music. The next morning i poped in the mixtape and began listening, Every song was good. So I took it upon myself to get in contact with the talented group. After speaking with their Manager Victor, we set up an interview for a few days later.
We did the interview at my house. Once the guys arrived they were very palite and introduced themselves. I see these guys going really far and I wish them all the success in the world.

Interview


Lissen music video "Smell So Good"

No comments:

Post a Comment